Friday, July 25, 2014

Sweet Stuff Convention Swap

As I blogged about yesterday, here are more convention swaps.  This is mine that I created for an organized swap.  This one was great because it was 40 cards, all using different stamp sets from the new catalog.  So get ready to see a versatile set of card in the next few weeks, here and there!

I chose the Sweet Stuff stamp set.  It is darling.  And it's perfect for using blendabilites.  I love it.  And so does Miss S. :)

I used the Project Life by Stampin' Up! framelits here to frame the greeting.  Mounting the greeting on a Daffodil Delight base gives it the strength to be it's own element that pops off the card base.  

Here's a closeup of the blendabilites.  I only used 2 shades, medium and light of each color.  

The decorative dots embossing folder and the scallop trim rotary attachment added layers, interest, and texture.

As always, I added on that extra flap, to provide more writing space.  These framelits give such a versatile element to card creating, with virtually no work!

I'll be back with more samples tomorrow! 

Thanks for reading today, and don't forget to read this post to pick the product share you want!




No comments:

Post a Comment