How many of you may have heard of My Paper Pumpkin, but aren't really sure about it for one reason or another? Today's the day, to ask anything!
Leave a question below and I'll answer it in an upcoming post.
Everyone who asks a question will get a free Stampin' Spot. I have over a year's worth of MPP kits of spots...I think I'm over 30! (Just think, if you join, you could be saying the same thing in a few months!)
Here are some facts about MPP:
1. It's $19.95 (shipping INCLUDED) monthly subscription that comes automatically to your door without you doing a thing. It's a FUN surprise, complete with tissue paper to tear open and everything. Who doesn't love Christmas once a month? Just think, you've had a rough day at work, and what's waiting in your mailbox, but a creative escape to take your mind off your day... I know I look forward to my box arriving each month!
2. The kits keep getting better! Seriously. Stampin' Up! has committed to making these a VALUE, and they are!
3. In each kit, you will receive ONE, sometimes TWO Stampin' Spots, which build your collection of ink colors. Stampin' Up! has committed to not repeating a color in a year, so that's something to think about! Also included are EXCLUSIVE stamps that you can use on projects to come. They are versatile stamps too, making it easy to use them on additional projects.
4. The kits contain materials to make between 4-8 cards or other paper crafting items. All you need are paper snips, as well as a Snail Adhesive or Gluestick, and this is occasional. Most of the time, the elements are pre-adhered or the kit comes with glue dots or dimensionals (when needed). I have assembled kits on road trips before!
5. If you want to make changes to your subscription, you can! As long as it is by the 10th of the month, you can "hold" or cancel, and you won't be billed for that month.
6. Wanna know something else that is great? You can PRE PAY your subscription. This is great for a couple of reasons.
a) not worrying about being billed.
b) good gift idea for a friend? A prepaid subscription makes that possible!
c) earning a discount on the cost of your kit. A 6 or 12 month subscription offers a discount per month, and with a 12 month, you are saving $24 dollars, which is getting more than 1 kit for free! Even better is that a prepaid subscription can go towards a workshop order, meaning hostess dollars for you. Whether it's hostess dollars earned from my monthly drawing, or your own private shopping spree, you can earn money back on your purchase, making the discount go further.
OK! I don't want to tell you too much! Start asking! I have lots of perks for being a subscriber through me, so there's a hint....ready? GO!
After you've asked away.... check out my Pinterest board of different MPP ideas. There are some incredible things that people are doing with these kits. I posted a link in the sidebar. :)
I will answer all questions in a post that will publish on the 10th....just in time to sign up for July's kit. So don't hesitate to ask!
Visit the My Paper Pumpkin website today! Or order a prepaid subscription here. Be sure to use this month's hostess code (unless you're on a shopping spree of $150 or more)