Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tomorrow is the Day! Can't wait!

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Today is Thursday and that means tomorrow is Friday, which means it's OPEN HOUSE TIME! YAY!

I'm very excited to share the wonderful-ness that is the new catalog.  I KNOW you are going to love it, especially with all the fun things I've jammed inside of it to keep you excited all year long!  Not to mention, treats, giveaways, and of course, a FREE project! 

Want more details?

Friday, June 13: 6:00-8:00 pm
Saturday, June 14: 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. (noon)
This is an "Open House" so please come at any point during this time frame, and stay as long as you like.

Here's why you want to come:

A NEW 2014-2015 Annual Catalog
Monthly Coupons
Tons of Project Samples
Giveaways
Class Schedules
Product Share Sign Ups
Snacks, treats & drinks
A FREE make and take using new product
Customer appreciation gift
FREE In Color Ink Pad (when you book a workshop)

I think it will be super fun! Please let me know if you are interested and I can mark you down!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment