Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!

Today I have a Project Life card for you!  I don't think I can say enough how much I love making cards with Project Life cards.  There are so many to choose from, and I love that they are DSP in a sense that is intended to be stamped on, with cute borders, edges and more.  


This card is from the Everyday Adventure Card Pack, matched with a few rhinestones, a bit of ribbon and you're finished!  I love it.  


I also love how the diagonal stripes of the card's border goes with the diagonal stripes of the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.  Have I mentioned here that my favorite part about Stampin' Up! is their coordination!?

And did you see that cute little border?  It's the Tiny Wave Rotary Blade, and I LOVE it.  I pretty much just leave it on my paper trimmer. 

This stamp set, Bravo, is awesome.  It has all sorts of "congratulatory" (is that a word!?) greetings, making perfect cards to share your excitement for numerous occasions.  

Thanks for reading today!

Remember card classes this weekend.  I'd love to have you here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment