Monday, June 16, 2014

It's a Pumpkin Party!

Happy Monday!

This weekend's Open House was a success!  I love getting to see everyone and share all the fun of new goodies with you! So thank you all for coming! :)

As advertised, I will be having a Pumpkin Party this week.  I thought our My Paper Pumpkin kits would be here by Tuesday, but after tracking them, it looks like Thursday is the big day.  

So Thursday, June 19 from 6:00-8:00 pm!    

Here's what it is:
A chance for everyone (current subscribers or not) to get together and make our Paper Pumpkins. 

Current subscribers will bring their kits and adhesive.  As an added subscriber bonus, I will have materials for you to make one more card, using your leftover supplies from your kit.  

Non-subscribers will come and choose from old kits I have on hand and make cards for $2.50/card.  So if you are interested in joining, this is a great way to test the waters first.  

Read all about MPP here.  It's tons of fun.  I use it as a kick start when I'm having a creativity block and don't want to do any "thinking."  Also, I have a loyalty program in the works for subscribers.  So there's tons of perks of joining MPP, and even more for choosing me as your demonstrator. :)


Interested in a Prepaid Subscription?  

Here's a .pdf with all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment