Monday, June 23, 2014

Farmers' Market!

What a fun week and weekend I had!  Busy!  The Gallatin Valley Farmers' Market kicked off this past weekend and I spent all last week making final preparations to keep my supply stocked!  And it was worth it!  It went well.  I was lucky it rained all last week, so keeping my kiddos inside wasn't too hard on them ;)

Excuse the extremely wrinkly tablecloth.  I didn't realize it was this bad until I got there!  
Loving my new corner spot!



Cards, more cards, and even more cards!  Journals too!

Crayon rolls are a big hit in my etsy shop and do pretty well here too.  I love this new "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" fabric and matching crayons, yes, MATCHING CRAYONS :)


All in all, it was a great Saturday.  Now time to keep stocking the "shop!"  I am anxious for it to pick up even more throughout the summer and see some familiar faces.  If you haven't been, you should.  It's a great market for fresh veggies, pastries, and of course handmade cards ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment