Thursday, October 8, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

What a fun card kit this is!! 

I completed it in one setting, and if you know anything about my distracting little helpers, you know that says something!! 

These cards are SO pretty. They'd cheer any recipient up put a smile on their face, making this a great kit of cards to sent year round. 


I chose to focus on birthday and thank you cards, but the stamp set has congrats, hello, celebrate, and more!! 

Why not make up and kit and put a pretty bow on it for a Christmas gift? I am planning on it for a few gifts already...




Not to mention the leftovers; there's a fantastic stamp set, roll of washi and tons of butterfly and heart wood veneers. 

Did I mention 2 Stampin spots and a clear block to add to your collection? 

Don't forget, card classes this weekend! Be sure to let me know if you'd like to come (if you haven't already)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment