Friday, October 2, 2015

Holiday Printers Tray Class, Oct 24

I'm so proud of this one!

Two years ago, Stampin' Up! had these great printer's trays for a Halloween decor project. They then made the individual trays available to demos to order. I had big plans for a Christmas Tray Class. Well, then I found out I was pregnant and was bound to the couch!

Fortunately, I had already ordered a stash! Unfortunately, I can't order more. 

I knew that when the Home for Christmas Suite was in this Holiday Catalog, it was destined to be the perfect paper and stamps for the trays I have sitting in my stash...

What do you think!? 

Has room for a 3" x 6" holiday photo.  Bring an old one from prior years, or save the spot for this year.  If you need to print here from your phone, etc, that's good too!  
Rosettes, glitter trim, buttons, and gold cording!
The DSP has the most darling reindeer paper.  Yes, we will fussy cut!

I made coordinating subway art, with space for a stamped image.  Also that pom pom trim!? LOVE!
More rosettes, glimmer paper, and perfect little houses on paper!


So what do you think?  Interested?  RSVP immediately if you want this!  I cannot order more of the trays.  

Saturday, October 24, 10:00 am - noon. 

Cost: $30



No comments:

Post a Comment