Monday, June 1, 2015

Open House THIS WEEKEND!

Hi everyone!

Just want to keep everyone updated on everything in every social media form possible :)

My annual "New Catalog Open House" is this coming weekend.

I'll have new catalogs, (free if you've purchased from me in 2015, $2 otherwise), snacks, projects, new products, games & more!

I've been (obviously) taking a "break" or should I say, focusing my time on my family, instead of posting regularly and I apologize.  I appreciate those of you who have "checked" in on me and that have contacted me to see how to get a new catalog etc.  I appreciate your loyalty!
 

I'm diving into my box of preorder goodies today and I hope you'll be pleased with what I come up with!

Choose a time, bring a friend, and let me know if you plan on stopping by!

Friday, June 5... 6:00-8:00
Saturday, June 6... 10:00-noon
Sunday, June 7... 10:00-noon

I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment