Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Update Your Calendars!

No stampin' project today, but I needed to update the calendar!

After having a rough first half of our week, with catching colds, I haven't been able to keep up with prepare for the Open House I posted about on Tuesday.

I will however, be having my 3 for $10 card class, the following weekend.  So mark your calendars:

Friday September 26, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday September 27, 10:00-Noon
Sunday, September 28, 10:00-Noon
Monday, September 29, 10:00-Noon

Please let me know one way or another which session works best for you.  I will have all my Holiday Catalog "Open House" stuff to look at and get ideas from.

Sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused!   I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in a week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment