Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beat the Heat! Did YOU come and make cards?

Hi everyone!

We sure had fun on Sunday!  Thanks to those of you who could make it.  And for those of you who couldn't, it just so turns out that I will be holding it again (as a rescheduled time) on Friday, September 5, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.  So if it didn't work out for you, go ahead and let me know you can make it this coming Friday.

Here's a sneak peek at what we made.



It's a super fun pouch that holds 3 note card sized cards and envelopes.  I think it makes a great gift or even keep it for yourself to always have a card ready.  I actually made this at convention and couldn't wait to share it with everyone!  I hope you like it!

I'm excited to get back into the swing of things, and already planning lots of classes for the upcoming seasons!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment