Make your final decisions today! Everything ships for free!
Having a 10% discount sounds pretty good right? Take advantage of it, because this doesn't happen too often. Free shipping! Free shipping! FREE SHIPPING!
Shop here! Be sure to use hostess code VSB33MFZ when shopping.
Also, as some of you are anxiously awaiting, (as was I for the wonderful UPS man), here are some sneak peeks at the new Project Life by Stampin' Up! Line. Can I just say how much I LOVE it?
Here's what makes it great about the SU exclusivity:
1. SU offers no duplicates. There are similar designs on the back of each card, but no 2 cards are the same. They are offered in vertical and horizontal arrangements, also.
2. The box that the SU PL cards come in store the cards vertically, making viewing your card choices a breeze. No digging through a pile of cards, or reorganizing the cards you have into a workable storage solution. It's done for you!
3. The journaling pens fit nicely in the box, as well as space for the accessory pack, stamp sets, photos, OR an ink pad, making your memory keeping possible on the go!
4. SU offers exclusive 4" x 4" cards, as well as page protectors to house 4" x 4" cards.
5. SU cards have square corners, making it possible for you to decide whether or not you want to round your cards & photos or leave them square.
5. SU offers coordinating framelits to easily make 3" x 4" cards or crop your photos without thinking about centering your subject. Just line it up on the magnetic platform and run it through the Big Shot and it's done! There is also a 4" x 6" framelit, as well as other shapes to coordinate with titles and more!
Ready for pictures of my pages!?
|Little details like a staple of ribbon, add a cute touch and took minimal effort. Also I used the Make Note This and That Rotary Stamp for the memories detail.|
|A little tie of some Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and the Day to Day stamp set, to stamp the date out.|
|Bermuda Bay washi tape, and a heart sticker from the Accessory Pack, as well as some Basic Gray Washi Tape from the Epic Day This and That Washi Tape pack|
|Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon, more Bermuda Bay Taffeta and two stickers from the Accessory Pack. Adding a few tiny details really dresses the card up, but it would work just fine without as well!|
|Stamped stars from Point and Click stamp set, and an arrow sticker from the Accessory Pack|
|Hearts stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink with stamps from the Point and Click stamp set|
|Cards embellished with some Candy Dots. And don't you just love that rainbow card? I can't decide if I should dress it up at all.|
So here are the layouts! I had no idea where to start in my thousands of printed photos, and almost felt like it had to "make sense" in some way to me. Then I knew I was totally over thinking this and the whole point is to make it simple. So I browsed through the cards for some inspiration and here we are. Some bright and colorful rainbow cards to add to some pictures that had some pops of color in them as well! I was really trying to stick to simple, but I couldn't stay away from a few snippets of ribbon and some candy dots!
Honestly, I've always been a scrapbooker, ALWAYS. But it takes SO long to scrapbook! So like so many others, my scrapbooking has taken a back seat to life. With Project Life, the idea is to "cultivate a good life" and preserve it. Little Miss was just as excited to see these pages as she is to see a full on scrapbook page. And the great thing? I can still do a full 12" x 12" layout if I want, and just slip it in a proper page protector.
You guys know those slide in albums that hold 4"x6" photos, and have a few lines next to each photo spot to journal something quick? Well this is as easy and so much cuter. You don't need glue or scissors. I chose to dress this up a bit, but it would have worked just as well to slip cards in without ribbon or dots! It's so simple and so cute. That's what makes these cards from SU awesome...they're already cuted up! :)
Thanks for reading my novel today!
Project Life by Stampin' Up! will be available to order May 1. Just in time for National Scrapbooking Day!