Monday, February 16, 2015

Card Classes This WEEKEND!

Hi everyone!

I know I promised some projects and I got sidetracked with photographing them.  I promise it will happen this week.  Think...catching up on photos...  Any guesses?

So this weekend I will hold card class! (assuming I'm not an auntie again)

Classes are as follows:

Friday evening 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Saturday morning 10:00 a.m.-12:00p.m. (noon)
Sunday morning 10:00 a.m.-12:00p.m. (noon)
Monday morning 10:00 a.m.-12:00p.m. (noon)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Please RSVP through email, text, phone.  If you receive this blog post in your inbox, and choose to reply to the post, please make sure I respond, otherwise I didn't get it and don't know you're coming :)  Problems!  Which is why I've added a class only subscription list.  Click on the post heading in your email to go directly to my blog, where you can subscribe there too.  Never miss a beat, right?

Thanks for reading today, and Happy Presidents' Day Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment