Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Monday!

Whew! What a week! 

Sorry I didn't post last week. I guess I was recovering from the buffet last weekend! 

I just finished my thank you notes to everyone who attended and dropped them in the mail. Who knew that would be such a task!? I ran out of thank you notes!!! I had to make more! 

In my quest to be efficient, I pulled from the Everyday Occasions Card Kit! And I love it! 


These are just a few of what this kit has to make. There's all occasions, too. I just chose to only make thank you cards, being I was in a bind! 


Needless to say, I finished, and just got these notes out to the mailbox. Maybe you'll get one of the ones I pictured? Or one from another stash of mine? 

Either way, I appreciate everyone so much for coming and making all the work so very worth it! 

I know many of you couldn't make it for one reason or another, and I am planning one ONE more session this coming Friday evening, from 6:00 to 8:00. 

Please email me or call me directly to confirm your spot. Don't respond to this blog post if you get them in your email. I won't get it. :(


Thanks again! Happiest Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment