Friday, March 28, 2014

Only 3 Days Left!

March 31st is right around the corner!  SO many things are ending on that day!


Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and receive a free set ($14.95 value) of In Color Markers.  I LOVE My Paper Pumpkin!   It's such a great way to get going on a creative project.  The kits include everything you need to create a paper project; cards, mini albums, gift bags, party decor and more!  The best part is that it's a surprise each month.  Your first month, you get the starter kit, as pictured here, and then each month after that is a surprise.  Also, when available, there are past kits available to order, for MPP members only!  Even if you sign up just for the first kit and free markers, then drop, it's worth it....aside from the dropping part, because you won't want to, I promise!!!  Sign up today!!!




Also, Sale-A-Bration is ending!  :(

This is your last chance to earn free product with each $50 purchase, earn more hostess dollars with a workshop order, and get an extra $25 in merchandise when you join SU!  Contact me with any questions!

Free Gift with each $60 purchase! Only during Sale-A-Bration, Jan 28-March 31. Shop now.

Also, the Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets will no longer be available to order after March 31.  Check them out here.

Best Of 25 Years 


Thanks for reading today!  Contact me with any questions.  I'll be around all weekend.

And I will also be doing my drawing on March 31 for the blog candy giveaway, so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment