Monday, February 24, 2014

Because We All Need a Little Sun!

 This is an oldy but a goodie.  A cheerful card that brightens us all up on a quite gloomy February day.  I LOVE this stamp.  It was a single stamp that SU released last year, and I can't get enough of it.  Therefore, it's no longer available to purchase, however, the super cute cloud embossing folder is on the newly updated clearance rack.  :)

 

 White embossing powder, on black cardstock makes the "chalkboard" look, and is very simple to do!  These cute banners are from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits and I use this particular banner on tons of cards.



Thanks for looking today!  Keep checking back, or better yet, subscribe to my posts!  I'm really excited to get this thing finally going regularly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment