Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Madness Open House!

Sale-a-Bration is almost over!  This is your last chance to get some great free stamp sets!

Bozeman Open House: Saturday March 19/Sunday March 20 from 12:00-5:00 both days.
Missoula Open House: Sunday March 27 from 2:00-6:00

FREE MAKE AND TAKE! Keep reading to see what it is :)


Here are the details:
-For every $50 you order, you will earn a free stamp set from the SALE-A-BRATION flyer or a selected stamp set from the IB&C.
-There will be a DOOR PRIZE :)
-Bring a friend and you both will get a special treat.
-Start filling your Stampin' Punch Card, exclusive to your sales with me only.

You're (Spinner Card)...
-This uses the new spinners and the free paper/ribbon from the SAB flyer :)

Thanks So Much
-This is a free stamp you could earn with a $50 purchase :)
-Uses the Play Date Designer Series Paper.

Baby Onesie Card
-Know anyone who's having a baby or baby shower?  This card is PERFECT! and SO cute!
-Choose pink, blue, yellow, green, or purple.

Happy Everything to You!
-Pink/purple combo, or choose blue/green combo.

Happy BIRTHDAY! Card
-Uses the "Bring on the Cake" from the new Occasions Mini

Birthday Wishes
-Sale-A-Bration stamp set and paper!  All free with your $50 purchase!
-There are other options for the phrases (thinking of you, so happy for you, thanks, etc..)
-Also, option for blue/green combo.

Poor lighting, I apologize!
Thanks!
-Mini Card, 3" x 3"
-Stamp set, "So Happy for You", a SAB choice :)

Easter Milk Carton

Mailable Mini Pocket Sized Album (I just can't come up with a name!)
-Has 8 spots for photos/journaling.
-Fits in a 5"x7" envelope to mail :)
-Letters for front/cover available.  Let me know what you want it to say.
-Also, I chose baby as a theme, as there are so many babies right now it seems...  However, if you would like a different theme of paper, please let me know ahead of time and I will order/cut what you need.  This is a must RSVP project, please :)
 
Mini Pocket Album, bound and everything!
-Has space for more than 40 pictures/journaling spots!  
-Looks super involved, but it is SO QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE!  I was shocked when I made this myself!
-I will have embellishments, punches, stamps, etc.. ready for you to customize as you want.
-Also, I used SAB paper, because it's FREE and PINK!, but if you want any other theme, please let me know, so I can have it ready for you.  
-This is a MUST RSVP project please!
I just wanted to show a bit of ribbon embellishing you can do on the spine.  You can get do as much or as little as you like. 
Envelope pages have pockets in the top for the pull out tabs with tags for photos/journaling.



Envelope pages have pull tabs for 2 sides of photos and/or journaling. 
Scrapbook Layout
-Uses the Play Date DSP
-Again, will have all of my punches to customize as you like.
-I will also have any letters available for you to create your title/phrase for the page.
left page
right page


embellishments and coordinating "Funky Four" stamp set (did I mention that was a free choice for SAB?)

FREE MAKE & TAKE!
-If you come, you get to make this for FREE!
-This is a mini card, 3"x3"
-It uses the "Punch Bunch" stamp set from the SAB flyer.


Ok, so I think that is it!  Tons of projects, but it's March Madness and I swear, if I can't watch basketball, I might as well be busy with something else!

This truly is one of the best times to buy Stampin' Up!

Please RSVP with any questions or orders.

Bozeman I will place my order for your scrapbook supplies by noon on Tuesday March 15, so I get it in time for Saturday.  Also, if Saturday or Sunday aren't going to work, but you are interested, let me know and I'm here all the time anyway, so we can work something out!

Thanks for looking, and please, please, please tell your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment