Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here's what I've been working on...still more to come!

Happy Holidays!...a bit premature, but we all need to start getting ready, right?

Got Merry? Milk Carton Treat Containers
-These are great stocking stuffers to put fun candies or craft embellishments in...whatever you can think of.  They are about 3 inches tall.




 Got Merry Holiday Card

Dec. 25 Holiday Card


Seasons Greetings Holiday Card

Jolly Bingo
-Now aren't these the cutest!?  These are so so fun, and I just wish I knew more people who liked bingo, so I had Christmas gifts figured out!!!  Anyway, the price on these is $20 for a set of 10 bingo cards, calling cards and markers (not pictured).  These are super time intensive, but so worth it.  If you're interested in making these yourself at my next open house, we'll figure the price out, based on the number of cards you make.  


Post your comments...follow me... tell your friends about me.  I'm just getting started and need help spreading the word!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Check back too, for more fun!  I'm still working on holiday stuff, just wanted to get "part 1" posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment